Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Welcome to our New Website and Blog! #RomHero #EARTG


Kristine Cayne's New Website



We finally have a single location for everything Kristine Cayne! 

At KristineCayne.com, you can now see the reading order of my books, links to buy them all from whichever vendor you prefer, join my Street Squad, and read my blog. At the top of the website are links to all my social media platforms and at the bottom is a sign up form for my newsletter where I send out emails about new releases, sales, and up-coming events. I love hearing from readers, so feel free to use the Contact link in the menu bar.   Let me know how you like the new website!

Note to email followers: if you're following my blog by email, you don't have to worry anything. You'll continue to receive my posts just as you always have. 

See you there!



main-title   

No comments:

Post a Comment