Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Author Chat at Bitch Can Write a Book

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to let you all know that TONIGHT (May 30, 2012) I'll be doing an author chat at the Bitch Can Write a Book blog. 


This is a fun event where readers get to ask me questions about my books, my short stories, my research, writing in general, publishing in general--whatever you want. It's fast-paced and friendly. And I'll be giving away an ebook! The winner will be chosen by the Bitch Can Write a Book administrators based on posts.


To Participate 


1) simply go to the Bitch Can Write a Book blog anytime today and login to the chat tool using your Twitter, Facebook, or Chatroll accounts. If you don't have any of those, you can login as a Guest. You'll see the chat tool on the right-hand side of your screen. 


2) A few minutes before 9 PM ET (that's 6 PM PT), go to the site and get ready to have a blast!


Join me tonight at Bitch Can Write a Book and let's have some fun :)


~Kristine







No comments:

Post a Comment