Monday, May 14, 2012

Deadly Addiction - Bewitching Book Tour Starts Today

Deadly Addiction is going on tour, again! Last January I did a book tour for Deadly Obsession with Bewitching Book Tours. It was so much fun and such a success that I decided to do it again for Deadly Addiction. I'm excited to talk about my new book and share interesting things that I learned while researching this book.


Bewitching Book Tours


The Deadly Addiction Book Tour is taking place from May 14 - 28th, 2012. I have been busy writing guest blogs and I'm about to prepare an interview with my hero, RĂ©mi Whitedeer. Several book reviewers have also agreed to review Deadly Addiction. I can't wait to hear what they think of my new book!


If you are a blogger or book reviewer and would like to participate in this tour, please contact Bewitching Book Tours (http://bewitchingbooktours.blogspot.com/) to be added to the schedule.


Book Tour Stops


(The schedule is posted on my Events page and all updates will be made there.) 



May 14 ~ Tour Intro - Roxanne’s Realm: www.roxannesrealm.blogspot.com

May 15 ~ Guest blog (review later) - Obsession with Books: www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

May 16 ~ Guest Blog - Fang-tastic Books: www.fang-tasticbooks.blogspot.com

May 16 ~ Review - Mindy Wall Dreamer2229 Books, Books, and More Books: http://dream-reader-dreamer2229.blogspot.com/

May 17 ~ Review - Reviews By Molly: http://reviewsbymolly.com

May 18 ~ Guest blog - Coffee Addicted Writer: www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com

May 21 ~ Promo and review - Arianne Cruz: http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

May 22 ~ Guest Blog - The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom: www.creativelygreen.blogspot.com

May 23 ~ Promo and Review - Cocktails and Books: 



My Writing


Deadly Vices Series

Anthology Stories
"Un-Valentine's Day" in Hearts and Arrows


*Clicking the links above will take you to the appropriate page on my blog where you can get more details on each item.

Happy Reading!
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment